Your Success Is Our Vision
The Site Administrator works under close supervision to assist with the set up and successful running of all administration aspects of a project, assisting with the effective and efficient running of administration matters and other business aspects in order to best support the team.
- Be the first point of contact to all site visitors and encourage a positive safety culture on site.
- Meeting/Greeting visitors and notifying your project team. Whilst ensuring all visitors adhere to the companies H&S policies and procedures (completing visitors daily signing in sheet etc.)
- Provide refreshments as and when required for visitors, meetings etc.
- Helping with arrangements for client meetings e.g. buffet etc.
- Monitoring/ordering stationery, kitchen, and cabin supplies as and when required.
- Post office runs (e.g. if documents need to be sent via recorded delivery etc.)
- Oversee maintenance of site office equipment e.g. Wi-Fi, printers and plotters etc.
- Oversee the cleaner and ensuring site cabins are cleaned to a good standard
- General day to day administration duties, including; letters, emails, filing, archiving, photocopying, laminating, scanning, binding, and printing etc.
- Supporting the operations team with H&S administration including; Weekly H&S Packs, Inductions, Pre-Starts, RAMS, Health surveillance Checks, Plant Checks/Certs, Permits and Accidents etc.
- Setting up meetings, taking minutes for internal/subcontractor meetings as and when required
- Producing, updating, and distributing the Project Contract Directory on a weekly basis
- Updating Head Office of any site staff changes in order to keep live project list updated accordingly
- Coordinating Project Sustainability Information (CCS, BREEAM, Social Value Measurements, Net Zero Carbon Assessments etc.)
- Assisting Quantity Surveyors with tasks (e.g. chasing in quotes and possible measures etc.)
- Liaise and build a rapport with consultants, subcontractors, and suppliers. To obtain information as and when required for day to day project info, reporting, handover, O&M’s etc
- Carry out any Ad hoc admin activities to support the project team.
- Adhere to company protocols whilst maintaining the common data environments (CDE) on SharePoint and Viewpoint for Projects. Including the resolution of any project related issues, QA checking items and managing users on the system in line with the required security status etc.
- Produce, update, and manage the master drawing register
- Issue drawings to the relevant parties as and when required
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Suitable Site Administrators will be able to demonstrate experience of working in administration / document control
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages particularly, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word. Also have the ability to learn new systems as and when required.
- Excellent communication both oral and written; the ability to generate professional correspondence
- Be a team player, self-disciplined, who can demonstrate good time management skills and the ability to manage a number of priorities.
- Have good attention to detail, be problem solution orientated, with the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Be friendly approachable and have a professional and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers
- Be able to prioritise and adapt in changing times
If you are interested in the position, please apply now or alternatively call/text ‘Admin’ to James on 07432867999 or 01277811906
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16.00 per hour
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- Site Administration: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com