Your Success Is Our Vision
Vision Personnel are working with a Contractor who operate nationwide.We are currently recruiting for a EPC Contracts Manager on a full-time basis:
· Degree in relevant engineering or legal discipline.
· Familiarity with English contract law and experience of EPC/engineering/building contract management essential and within solar PV and battery storage markets beneficial.
· Strong understanding of typical contract formats used in EPC business and associated contract negotiation experience, particularly with NEC and FIDIC. Comfortable with working with bespoke contracts for different clients.
· Previous experience of managing contractual issues from escalation, claims disputes, mediation and through to resolution.
· Experience of negotiating framework agreements with suppliers and subcontractors.
· Ability to develop strong working relationships with suppliers and subcontractors and internally. Existing network of industry contacts a plus.
· Working technical knowledge of solar PV and/or battery storage a plus.
· Fluent in English. Excellent communicator.
· Self-starter with commitment to self-development and passion for renewable energy.
· Desire to work in an international company.
Other points to note: Must be an experienced contracts manager, ready to hit the ground running. Experience required in renewables, not necessarily solar, but that would be an advantage
Should you be interested in the role please apply now, alternatively call/text EPC Contracts Manager to Luca – 07471 216965
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £66,000.00-£75,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
Supplemental pay types:
- contract management: 5 years (required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com