Your Success Is Our Vision
Vision Personnel have an exciting in-house opportunity now available for a Recruitment Resourcer based out of our offices in Billericay/Brentwood, Essex.
JOB TITLE: Recruitment Resourcer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Director
HOURS OF WORK: Refer to contract. Out of normal office hours may be required at times
SUMMARY OF POSITION: To source and place suitably qualified and experienced staff in job vacancies. To behave in an ethical manner and ensure a professional attitude is maintained at all times when dealing with candidates, clients, suppliers and the general public.
- • Commercial awareness
- • Building relationships
- • Excellent verbal communication skills
- • Confident and persuasive communicator
- • Organizational and prioritizing skills
- • Demonstrable questioning and listening skills
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to the functions detailed below, employees are required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required. In addition, key objectives and targets will be set/established and agreed on appointment.
- • Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- • Develop a good understanding of job vacancies to enable placing of suitable candidates
- • Learn how to fully utilise the company’s database
- • Using the database to match the right candidate to the vacancy
- • Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- • Manage and keep the candidate database accurate, up-to-date and relevant
- • Updating the ‘Booking Form’ accurately and completely
- • Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- • Telephoning all candidates on their first day on a new contract to ensure they are on site, or to assist with directions to site if needed
- • Negotiate pay rates with candidates
- • Write, place, and update adverts on the web sites used and through social media sites
- • Fully briefing candidates of their expected duties when placing them in a position so they know what is required of them, and explain any potential risks and hazards they may encounter. Advise/ensure the candidate has the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the duties expected
- • Ensure full compliance with company procedures and industry standards
- • Comply with Data Protection Act at all times
- • Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
- • Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities
- • Keeping up-to-date with recruitment polices and new developments, and maintaining knowledge of the recruitment industry
- • Meeting individual set targets and objectives
- • GCSE or higher including English Language and Maths
£18,000-£24,000 basic salary depending on experience plus excellent commission structure.
Private healthcare and additional incentives.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com