Your Success Is Our Vision
Vision Personnel is working with an existing client in search of a Assistant Site Manager
Our client is an international group of companies which designs, manufactures, and constructs the full range of solar photovoltaic solutions, along with Energy Storage Systems.
- Experience with Renewable Energy technologies in the UK, preferably Solar PV and/or Battery Storage.
- Familiarity with site management or supervision in construction.
- Background in civil, structural or electrical works.
- SMSTS or SSTS training is beneficial.
- CSCS card a plus.
- First Aid trained a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-starter with commitment to self-development and passion for renewable energy.
- Desire to work in an international Company.
- Support on site management of utility scale Solar PV and Battery Storage projects.
- Checking works against quality and contractual requirements.
- Ensure the highest HSQE standards are always maintained on site and in compliance with UK HSE and CDM regulations.
- Support the timely preparation of site HSE, progress and quality reporting.
- Coordination of subcontractors and all on site activities.
- Ensure site documentation is prepared and delivered for project handover and O&M or safety file compilation.
- Identify and escalate any risks to budget, programme or quality to Project Management team.
- Manage materials, logistics and deliveries on site.
· Salary from £35k-45k
· Bonus KPI driven
· Pension ER’s contributions up to 6% – following a successful 3 month probation period
· Full Health cover
· 4 x Life cover- following a successful 3 month probation period
· 33 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this role, feel free to contact Luca on 07471 216965 or 01277 811906
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bunkers Hill, Lincolnshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- management: 4 years (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com